Links to Other Practice Opportunity Web Sites
AOA National Practice Resource Network
- You will need to enter your AOA student member ID.
- ASCO Faculty Job Mart
- California Optometric Association
Fill In Doc.com
- Connecting optometry practices and fill-in doctors.
- Provides nationwide employer links and job postings in 100 categories of health care recruitment.
- Indian Health Service Jobs
- Illinois College of Optometry
- Opthalmic staffing organization.
- Indiana University School of Optometry
- Online eyecare community for Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Opticians, Administrators, Technicians and more.
- Nova Southeastern University
- New England College of Optometry
- Connecting ODs looking for work with practices needing temporary coverage.
- In the Veterans' Administration System.
Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute
- Lists practice opportunities for the Pacific Northwest.
- Pacific University College of Optometry Practice Opportunities
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Contact us for services related to buying or selling a practice, partnership assistance or practice valuations. “We’re in practice to advance your practice.” Call us for a free confidential market evaluation.
- Assists sellers and buyers of optometric practices throughout the United States.
- Sea Change, Ophthalmic Search Team
- SECO International
- Student/Doctor Match
- SUNY State College of Optometry Practice Opportunities
- A website dedicated to helping medical professionals find temporary work.
The Eye Group
- Optometric recruiting firm that has free opportunity listings.
- UC Berkeley School of Optometry
- Vision Source
MBKU's Corporate Policy: University policy precludes those non-medical corporate for-profit employers or franchisees involved in the delivery of direct patient care from utilizing the services provided by the University's placement service. They are also denied the use of campus facilities and access to students.
Disclaimer: The information contained in each listing has been prepared with great care from information provided to the University. However, we cannot guarantee it to be complete, correct or up-to-date in all cases. The information has not been verified nor does the University endorse any organization or position. Applicants must independently assess the nature, quality, value and availability of the positions listed.